Wickr (Me, Pro, Ent) Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Wickr (Me, Pro, Ent)
Wickr (Me, Pro, Ent) 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Wickr (Me, Pro, Ent) for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Wickr (Me, Pro, Ent) latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Wickr is a secure, private, and compliance-ready collaboration platform trusted to protect your most critical communications. Provides a solid secure tool to enforce data retention rules and protect sensitive communications at scale. Control and protect your most critical communications. Wickr’s fully encrypted and ephemeral platform offers features such as Secure Screen Sharing, Voice & Video Calls, Voice Memos, File transfers up to 5GB, and Screen Shot Notifications.
End-to-End encrypted messaging, group calling, video conferencing and a whole lot more. Download now to start your own secure group chat or join the millions of others already on Wickr. Your privacy has never been more important. Wickr Pro offers the right plan for any Enterprise, Small Business or Team. No matter what size your business needs are now – you can scale as you grow.
With control-rich admin features, such as Wickr’s device-to-device encryption, room and message expiration settings, helps ensure that your team’s communication and data does not remain beyond its useful life and intended recipients. Through our Partnerships with leading global enterprise providers in security, IT networks, federal, and government, Wickr delivers a best-in-class product that offers our customer seamless integrations with their existing IT infrastructures and workflows.
How to install the latest version of Wickr (Me, Pro, Ent):
- Download Wickr (Me, Pro, Ent) setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Wickr (Me, Pro, Ent) from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Wickr (Me, Pro, Ent) Technical Details
- Main Category: Teamwork Communication
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-10-01