by Ethan Lai
Koala Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Koala for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Koala latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Koala is a GUI application for Less, Sass, Compass and CoffeeScript compilation, to help web developers to use them more efficiently. Koala can run in windows, linux and mac.
Support for Less,Sass, CoffeeScript and Compass Framework.
Listening files, compile automatically when the file changes, that everything is running in the background without user action.
Support set the compiler options for each file.
Support for the project to create a global configuration, set the same compiler options for the files.
If encountered an error during compilation, koala will pop up the error message.
Run in windows, linux and mac.
How to install the latest version of Koala:
- Download Koala setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Koala from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Koala Technical Details
- Main Category: Developer Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-31
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Koala, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.