MySQL Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Oracle - Freeware
MySQL 64 bit Download [Free]
Download MySQL for Windows 11 64 bit. Install MySQL latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
The world's most popular open source database.
MySQL is a Code Editors and Development software. The world's most popular open source database.
Download MySQL latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save MySQL installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept MySQL end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 350 Mb
How to install the latest version of MySQL:
- Download MySQL setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - MySQL from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database. Whether you are a fast growing web property, technology ISV or large enterprise, MySQL can cost-effectively help you deliver high performance, scalable database applications. Community Edition is the freely downloadable version of the world’s most popular open source database.
MySQL is a component of the LAMP web application software stack (and others), which is an acronym for Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl/PHP/Python. MySQL is used by many database-driven web applications, including Drupal, Joomla, phpBB, and WordPress. MySQL is also used by many popular websites, including Google (though not for searches), Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and YouTube.
You can easily administrate the databases through many affordable tools like MySQL Workbench.
MySQL is offered under two different editions: the open source MySQL Community Server and the proprietary Enterprise Server. Enterprise Server is differentiated by a series of proprietary extensions which install as server plugins, but otherwise shares the version numbering system and is built from the same code base.
- A broad subset of ANSI SQL 99, as well as extensions
- Cross-platform support
- Stored procedures, using a procedural language that closely adheres to SQL/PSM
- Updatable views
- Online Data Definition Language (DDL) when using the InnoDB Storage Engine.
- Information schema
- Performance Schema that collects and aggregates statistics about server execution and query performance for monitoring purposes.
- A set of SQL Mode options to control runtime behavior, including a strict mode to better adhere to SQL standards.
- X/Open XA distributed transaction processing (DTP) support; two phase commit as part of this, using the default InnoDB storage engine
- Transactions with savepoints when using the default InnoDB Storage Engine. The NDB Cluster Storage Engine also supports transactions.
- ACID compliance when using InnoDB and NDB Cluster Storage Engines
- SSL support
- Query caching
- Sub-SELECTs (i.e. nested SELECTs)
- Built-in replication support (i.e., master-master replication and master-slave replication) with one master per slave, many slaves per master. Multi-master replication is provided in MySQL Cluster, and multi-master support can be added to unclustered configurations using Galera Cluster.
MySQL for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Oracle. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.