IntelliJ IDEA Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download IntelliJ IDEA for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install IntelliJ IDEA latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
IntelliJ IDEA is a Java IDE for Professional Developers, it analyzes your code, looking for connections between symbols across all project files and languages. Using this information it provides indepth coding assistance, quick navigation, clever error analysis, and, of course, refactorings.
Ctrl+Shift+Space gives you a list of the most relevant symbols applicable in the current context. This and other completions are constantly learning from you, moving the members of the most frequently used classes and packages to the top of the suggestions list, so you can select them faster.
Static members completion
Lets you easily use static methods or constants. Offers a list of symbols matching your input and automatically adds required import statements.
Data flow analysis
When offering completion variants, IntelliJ IDEA analyses data flow to guess the possible runtime symbol type and refines choices based on that intel, automatically adding class casts.
Knowing everything about usages of a symbol, IntelliJ IDEA offers extremely effective, thorough refactorings. For example, when you Rename a class within a JPA statement, it will update everything, from JPA entity class, to every JPA expression where it is used.
Finds duplicate code fragments on the fly. Even if you’re only about to extract a variable, constant, or a method, IntelliJ IDEA will let you know that there is a similar code fragment that can be replaced along with the one you’re woking on.
Inspections and quick-fixes
Whenever IntelliJ IDEA detects that you’re about to make a mistake, a little lightbulb pops up in the editor. Clicking it or pressing Alt+Enter opens a list of actions you can take to make things right.
When you debug your code IntelliJ IDEA shows you variable values right in the source code, next to their usages.
How to install the latest version of IntelliJ IDEA:
- Download IntelliJ IDEA setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - IntelliJ IDEA from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
IntelliJ IDEA Technical Details
- Main Category: IDE & Studios
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-09-16
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about IntelliJ IDEA, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.