SmartGit Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by syntevo - Free Trial
SmartGit 64 bit Download [Free]
Download SmartGit for Windows 11 64 bit. Install SmartGit latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
a Git GUI client with support for SVN, GitHub, BitBucket pull requests and comments.
SmartGit is a Code Editors and Development software. a Git GUI client with support for SVN, GitHub, BitBucket pull requests and comments.
Download SmartGit latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save SmartGit installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept SmartGit end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 95 Mb
How to install the latest version of SmartGit:
- Download SmartGit setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - SmartGit from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
SmartGit is a graphical Git client with support for SVN and Pull Requests for GitHub and Bitbucket. SmartGit runs on Windows, macOS and Linux. This powerful, multi-platform Git client has the same intuitive user interface on Windows, macOS and Linux: graphical merge and commit history, drag and drop commit reordering, merging or rebase.
SmartGit comes with special integrations for GitHub, BitBucket and BitBucket Server (former Atlassian Stash) to create and resolve Pull Requests and Review Comments. You can use SmartGit like any other Git client with your own Git repositories or other hosting providers (e.g. GitLab).
- command line Git client (Windows, macOS)
- Graphical Merge and Commit History
- File Compare
- File Merge (“Conflict Solver”)
A commercial Git client should support your work-flows. You can customize SmartGit in various ways:
- Preferences for Merging, Rebasing
- Layout of certain views,
- External tools,
- External or built-in Compare or Conflict Solver tools,
- Keyboard shortcuts,
- Syntax coloring,
- Light and dark themes
SmartGit for Windows 11 is developed and updated by syntevo. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.