ImgBurn Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download ImgBurn for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install ImgBurn latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit!
Modes of ImgBurn
It has several ‘Modes’, each one for performing a different task:
- Read – Read a disc to an image file
- Build – Create an image file from files on your computer or network – or you can write the files directly to a disc
- Write – Write an image file to a disc
- Verify – Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
- Discovery – Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing
How to install the latest version of ImgBurn:
- Download ImgBurn setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - ImgBurn from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
ImgBurn Technical Details
- Main Category: CD, DVD, Blu Ray & USB
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-11-20
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about ImgBurn, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.