ZMover Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download ZMover for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install ZMover latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
ZMover helps you manage your desktop layout by enabling you to set the size, position and layering of application windows. Instead of wasting time rearranging windows across your single or multiple monitor display, you can configure ZMover to do the job for you. Simply tell ZMover which windows you want to modify and how, then hide the program and let it work in the background. ZMover will monitor the desktop and automatically reposition, resize, or even keep selected windows below or above the others when they open.
It lets you manage windows across several monitors with ease. The number of applications lacking multiple monitor support and the increased desktop space offered by such setups make it more difficult to maintain an optimal desktop layout. ZMover eliminates these difficulties with its ability to define window layouts for different monitor configurations.
Features a toolbox with an intuitive view of your display and commands to easily rearrange windows on any monitor. You can also save your desktop icon positions on each monitor configuration and restore them later if they get shuffled. Hot key support is provided to perform operations at the touch of a key, even when ZMover is hidden, including the ability to send the cursor to any monitor.
Stores user preferences in a small portable file. So it’s easy to define a desktop layout on one computer and propagate it to other computers in a lab or a data processing center. Organizations and IT professionals can benefit significantly from this capability in situations where it’s important to position windows in a uniform and familiar way across many workstations.
How to install the latest version of ZMover:
- Download ZMover setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - ZMover from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
ZMover Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-05-08
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about ZMover, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.