iFinD Photo Recovery
iFinD Photo Recovery Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download iFinD Photo Recovery for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install iFinD Photo Recovery latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
iFinD Photo Recovery enables you to recover lost photos from external hard drive, internal hard drives, digital cameras, memory cards, SD cards, CF card, USB Sticks/Flash drive. iFinD Photo Recovery is capable of recover different video and audio file formats stored on external/internal hard drives, memory cards, and other storage. Let you save the lost files after a drive scan to a desired location on the disk. make sure you recover the drive next time don’t need to scan again.
Supported Image Types
CR2, CRW, ERF, RAF, K25, KDC, DCR, MRW, MOS, MEF, NEF, NRW, ORF, Raw, PEF, SR2, ARW, SRF, X3F, DNG, DJVU, PGM, Adobe EPS , Adobe EPS, TGA, JPEG, TIFF , BMP, GIF, PNG, PSD, INDD, PSP, PCT, and JP2.
Supported Video Types
MP4, 3GP, AVI, MPEG, MKV, MTS, DIVX, MOI Video File, VOB, OGG,OGM, 3G2, ASX, MTS, AJP, F4V, VID, TOD, HDMOV, MOV, MQV, M4B, M4V, WMV, MXF movies and SVI , etc.
How to install the latest version of iFinD Photo Recovery:
- Download iFinD Photo Recovery setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - iFinD Photo Recovery from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
iFinD Photo Recovery Technical Details
- Main Category: Backup | Recovery
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-09-17
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about iFinD Photo Recovery, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.