Wise Force Deleter Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
Wise Force Deleter
by WiseCleaner.com - Freeware
Wise Force Deleter 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Wise Force Deleter for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Wise Force Deleter latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
A safely and easily file unlocker & deleter.
Wise Force Deleter is a Tools software. A safely and easily file unlocker & deleter.
Download Wise Force Deleter latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Wise Force Deleter installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Wise Force Deleter end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 2 Mb
How to install the latest version of Wise Force Deleter:
- Download Wise Force Deleter setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Wise Force Deleter from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Delete locked files that can’t be deleted in any of these cases
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied.
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Wise Force Deleter allows you to access it via a context menu. Right after installing it, a new option named “Force Delete” will appear in the context menu. To unlock&delete a locked file, you just need to right click it, select ‘Force Delete’, Wise Force Deleter will be launched. Then you can unlock and delete the file from your Windows system immediately, which is real convenient.
The interface of Wise Force Deleter is very intuitive. Even a first timer can get the hang of it in seconds. Better yet, it also supports drag and drop, making file-deletion super easy for you.
Wise Force Deleter for Windows 11 is developed and updated by WiseCleaner.com. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.