Gnuplot Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Gnuplot 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Gnuplot for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Gnuplot latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Gnuplot is a portable command-line driven graphing utility for Windows. The source code is copyrighted but freely distributed (i.e., you don’t have to pay for it). It was originally created to allow scientists and students to visualize mathematical functions and data interactively, but has grown to support many non-interactive uses such as web scripting. It is also used as a plotting engine by third-party applications like Octave.
Gnuplot supports many different types of output
interactive screen display: cross-platform (Qt, wxWidgets, x11) or system-specific (MS Windows, OS/2)
direct output to file: postscript (including eps), pdf, png, gif, jpeg, LaTeX, metafont, emf, svg, …
mouseable web display formats: HTML5, svg
How to install the latest version of Gnuplot:
- Download Gnuplot setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Gnuplot from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Gnuplot Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-19