ImageUSB 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
ImageUSB 64 bit Download [Free]
Download ImageUSB for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install ImageUSB latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
ImageUSB is a free utility which lets you write an image concurrently to multiple USB Flash Drives. Capable of creating exact bit-level copies of USB Flash Drive (UFDs), ImageUSB is an extremely effective tool for the mass duplication of UFDs. ImageUSB also supports writing of an ISO file byte by byte directly to an USB drive (*). ImageUSB can also be used to install OSFClone to a USB Drive for use with PassMark OSForensics™.
imageUSB includes functionality to Zero a USB Flash Drive. This will replace the contents of the entire drive with 0s. Or alternatively to just Zero the MBR and/or GPT entries that exists on the drive. In addition, imageUSB has the ability to reformat even hard to format drives and reclaim any disk space that may be lost previously.
CD ISO images use a different file systems compared to USB drives. So the direct imaging of ISO9660, Joliet or UDF file system, from a CD, to a USB drive, might not allow the USB drive to function in all operating systems. A reformat can recover the drive however.
How to install the latest version of ImageUSB:
- Download ImageUSB setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - ImageUSB from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
ImageUSB Technical Details
- Main Category: CD, DVD, Blu Ray & USB
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-05-27
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about ImageUSB, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.