HTTP Debugger Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download HTTP Debugger for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install HTTP Debugger latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
HTTP Debugger is a proxy-less HTTP sniffer with clean and easy of use UI, that can display HTTP API calls to a backend and between backend services. Compatible with Team Foundation Server, Zscaler, Barracuda & Forcepoint proxy servers. Can display HTTP traffic from JAVA/.NET apps.
- Doesn’t change the browser’s configuration for the proxy. Can display proxy-connected traffic.
- Debug HTTP calls to HTTP API endpoints
- Isolate and fix performance bottlenecks
- Detect and eliminate security issues
- Edit and resubmit tweaked HTTP sessions back to your server, test/detect security problems in your code.
- Identify and eliminate integration issues with third-party systems. Troubleshoot weird situations, such as undocumented features and bugs while accessing these services.
Fix performance issues
Accurately measure the network performance of your application. Isolate and fix performance bottlenecks.
Detect security problems
Detect security problems in your code like fake authentication, unauthorized data API query or cross user data query.
Decrypt SSL traffic from any app
HTTP Debugger can decrypt SSL traffic virtually from any browser or desktop application including Android emulators, .NET and JAVA applications.
Modify HTTP traffic on-the-fly
Automatically respond to requests, simulate server responses, add/remove HTTP headers and change HTTP content.
Export to Excel or JSON/XML/CSV
Export your data to the Microsoft Excel, or to JSON, XML, TXT, CSV formats for future analysis in external applications.
Debug issues remotely
Users may use the Free Express version to reproduce issues locally and send session files to you.
How to install the latest version of HTTP Debugger:
- Download HTTP Debugger setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - HTTP Debugger from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
HTTP Debugger Technical Details
- Main Category: Developer Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-01
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about HTTP Debugger, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.