FFmpeg Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by FFmpeg - Freeware
FFmpeg 64 bit Download [Free]
Download FFmpeg for Windows 11 64 bit. Install FFmpeg latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
A complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video.
FFmpeg is a Code Editors and Development software. A complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video.
Download FFmpeg latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save FFmpeg installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept FFmpeg end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 12 Mb
How to install the latest version of FFmpeg:
- Download FFmpeg setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - FFmpeg from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
FFmpeg is the leading multimedia framework, able to decode, encode, transcode, mux, demux, stream, filter and play pretty much anything that humans and machines have created. It supports the most obscure ancient formats up to the cutting edge. No matter if they were designed by some standards committee, the community or a corporation.
It contains libavcodec, libavutil, libavformat, libavfilter, libavdevice, libswscale and libswresample which can be used by applications. As well as ffmpeg, ffplay and ffprobe which can be used by end users for transcoding and playing.
FFmpeg Libraries for developers
libavutil is a library containing functions for simplifying programming, including random number generators, data structures, mathematics routines, core multimedia utilities, and much more.
libavcodec is a library containing decoders and encoders for audio/video codecs.
libavformat is a library containing demuxers and muxers for multimedia container formats.
libavdevice is a library containing input and output devices for grabbing from and rendering to many common multimedia input/output software frameworks, including Video4Linux, Video4Linux2, VfW, and ALSA.
libavfilter is a library containing media filters.
libswscale is a library performing highly optimized image scaling and color space/pixel format conversion operations.
libswresample is a library performing highly optimized audio resampling, rematrixing and sample format conversion operations.
FFmpeg for Windows 11 is developed and updated by FFmpeg. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.