InstallShield Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download InstallShield for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install InstallShield latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
InstallShield delivers a seamless user install. Choose from a variety of installers and packages – standalone or complex suites. Develop MSI and EXE installers, and create Windows Server App and MSIX packages with minimal scripting, coding and rework. Then easily deploy to Windows Store and Nano Server.
With InstallShield, You can
- Build simple and clean installs, upgrades and uninstalls
- Simplify virtual and cloud-based deployments
- Easily convert to or create MSIX packages
- Deliver a seamless customer user experience
- Support enterprise customers with ISO 19770-2 software inventory tags, PowerShell scripting, and sideloading of Windows Store App
- Benefit from the standard for Windows installers with Microsoft Windows and Visual Studio support
- The standard for Windows Installer (MSI) and InstallScript Installations
- Effortless Creation of MSIX Packages or Build MSIX from Existing Projects
- Creates Windows Server App Packages (WSA) from MSI Projects and Test Apps for Compatibility
- Provides a Fresh, Modern Designer Interface
- Converts MSIs to Microsoft® App-V™ 5.1
- Includes Custom Bootstrappers to Bundle Universal Windows Platform App Packages, MSI Installers and More
- Installs Web Applications to Microsoft® Azure™ and Microsoft IIS using Microsoft Web Deploy
- Automatically Provisions Virtual Machines for Simple Installation Testing
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server Integration
How to install the latest version of InstallShield:
- Download InstallShield setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - InstallShield from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
InstallShield Technical Details
- Main Category: Developer Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-29
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about InstallShield, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.