Garmin BaseCamp Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Garmin - Freeware
Garmin BaseCamp 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Garmin BaseCamp for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Garmin BaseCamp latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Lets you plan outdoor activities, organize your data and share your adventures with others.
Garmin BaseCamp is a Internet Tools software. Lets you plan outdoor activities, organize your data and share your adventures with others.
Download Garmin BaseCamp latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Garmin BaseCamp installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Garmin BaseCamp end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Internet Tools
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 62 Mb
How to install the latest version of Garmin BaseCamp:
- Download Garmin BaseCamp setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Garmin BaseCamp from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Garmin BaseCamp lets you plan outdoor activities, organize your data and share your adventures with others. View maps, plan routes, and mark waypoints and tracks from your computer and then transfer them to your device.
- Track Draw feature lets you trace your planned route and view elevation changes, helping you estimate the difficulty of a hike or bike ride.
- Plan the perfect scenic route for your next road trip, making sure your navigator takes you through certain waypoints.
- Play back your routes and tracks over time and save and share your adventure.
- Import and view maps in 2-D or 3-D, including TOPO and City Navigator® maps.
- Create, edit and organize routes, waypoints and more on your computer.
- View BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, BirdsEye TOPO Raster or BirdsEye Select Raster maps and transfer the data to your device (subscriptions required).
- Create and share geotagged photos.
- View playback of routes, tracks and adventures.
Garmin BaseCamp for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Garmin. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.