CloudMounter Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download CloudMounter for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install CloudMounter latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Easily mount most popular clouds as disks without having to download online files on the hard drive with CloudMounter. As well as secure cloud files with data encryption. Choose one of your Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive accounts and manage them in Finder for free.
CloudMounter is a very safe and comprehensive tool with a vast spectrum of supported cloud services and protocols. It allows encrypting Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Amazon S3 data as well as the files on FTP/WebDAV servers and OpenStack Swift object storage.
Cloud data encryption
It keeps your online files protected with advanced encryption standard. Thus reducing cloud risks to minimum.
Integration with Finder
The integration with Finder is smooth and logical. Makes using the app even easier and comprehensive.
We never stop improving and adding more cloud support to our product. Whatever ideas or concerns you have — our tech specialists are happy to help.
How to install the latest version of CloudMounter:
- Download CloudMounter setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - CloudMounter from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
CloudMounter Technical Details
- Main Category: Online Storage & Backup
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-05-30
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about CloudMounter, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.