FreeCommander XE Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Marek Jasinski - Freeware
FreeCommander XE 64 bit Download [Free]
Download FreeCommander XE for Windows 11 64 bit. Install FreeCommander XE latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
An easy-to-use alternative to the standard windows file manager.
FreeCommander XE is a Tools software. An easy-to-use alternative to the standard windows file manager.
Download FreeCommander XE latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save FreeCommander XE installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept FreeCommander XE end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 10 Mb
How to install the latest version of FreeCommander XE:
- Download FreeCommander XE setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - FreeCommander XE from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
FreeCommander is an easy-to-use alternative to the standard windows file manager. The program helps you with daily work in Windows. Here you can find all the necessary functions to manage your data stock. You can take FreeCommander anywhere – just copy the installation directory on a CD or USB-Stick – and you can evenwork with this program on a foreign computer.
Dual-panel technology – horizontal and vertical (one panel possible too)
Full access to desktop
Optional tree view for each panel
Built-in file viewer to view files in hex, binary, text or image format
File viewer and thumbnail view inside archives too
Built-in archive handling: ZIP (read, write)
Nested archive handling
Plugins for other archive (RAR, 7z, …)
Plain view – structureless view for files and folders
Easy access to system folders, control panel, desktop and start menu
Copy, move, delete, rename files and folders (alternatively as Windows or FreeCommander operation)
File searching (inside archive too)
Create and verify MD5 checksums
Multi rename tool
File properties and context menu
Calculation of folder size
Modification of file date and attributes
Folder / program favorites
File filters (regexp possible too) for display and file operations
User defined columns for detailed views
DOS command line
All shortcuts are definable
A lot of settings – you can configure almost all
FreeCommander XE for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Marek Jasinski. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.