USBFlashCopy Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download USBFlashCopy for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install USBFlashCopy latest (2019) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
USBFlashCopy is a small Windows utility to back up your flash drives and storage cards on the fly. It runs in the background and copies files from inserted media to a safe location on your hard drive. Silent Stealth Mode For experienced users: USBFlashCopy can run completely invisible. No icons, no progress bars, no prompts, it just does the job. This feature requires purchasing a key.
Simply download and run. No installation, no registry entries.
USBFlashCopy is a really small utility taking no more than 300KB of space, it doesn’t require additional libraries, frameworks or anything else to download and install.
Run USBFlashCopy from any folder or drive.
Simple and clever
USBFlashCopy automatically detects when you insert a media and copies its content to a safe location. By default, it creates a sub-folder for each removable media in “My Documents\Removable Media Backups”.
Create profiles with separate settings for different flash sticks or storage cards. You can change default settings for new or rarely used medias.
Copies newer files only
USBFlashCopy copies only newer or updated files, you can optionally keep old versions of the files.
Move your settings
USBFlashCopy keeps its settings in an INI file, automatically created in the folder it is running from. Copy USBFlashCopy.ini along with executable to keep your settings.
How to install the latest version of USBFlashCopy:
- Download USBFlashCopy setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - USBFlashCopy from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
USBFlashCopy Technical Details
- Main Category: Backup | Recovery
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2019-12-05
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about USBFlashCopy, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.