USBFlashCopy Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Imposant - Freeware
USBFlashCopy 64 bit Download [Free]
Download USBFlashCopy for Windows 11 64 bit. Install USBFlashCopy latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Small Windows utility to back up your flash drives and storage cards on the fly.
USBFlashCopy is a Tools software. Small Windows utility to back up your flash drives and storage cards on the fly.
Download USBFlashCopy latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save USBFlashCopy installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept USBFlashCopy end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 1 Mb
How to install the latest version of USBFlashCopy:
- Download USBFlashCopy setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - USBFlashCopy from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
USBFlashCopy backs up your flash drives and storage cards on the fly. It can run completely invisible. No icons, no progress bars, no prompts, it just does the job. This feature requires purchasing a key.
Simply download and run. No installation, no registry entries. USBFlashCopy is a really small utility taking no more than 300KB of space, it doesn’t require additional libraries, frameworks or anything else to download and install.
USBFlashCopy automatically detects when you insert a media and copies its content to a safe location. By default, it creates a sub-folder for each removable media in “My Documents\Removable Media Backups”. It keeps its settings in an INI file, automatically created in the folder it is running from. Copy USBFlashCopy.ini along with executable to keep your settings.
USBFlashCopy for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Imposant. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.