File Encryption XP 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
File Encryption XP
File Encryption XP 64 bit Download [Free]
Download File Encryption XP for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install File Encryption XP latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Encrypt files of any type, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents easily with File Encryption XP. It protects information against being viewed or modified without your authorization. The reliable and ultra-secure Blowfish algorithm is used for data encryption and no encryption passwords are saved within the encrypted files.
File Encryption XP encrypts files and folders using a strong Blowfish algorithm with 384-bit key. Protected files that can be decrypted without File Encryption XP is a built in program feature. You can create a self-extracting encrypted file and simply send it by mail or give it to someone on a floppy disk. If the recipient knows the password, he or she can execute this file to get the original document.
It is especially useful for working on a variety of storage devices. You could install the program on a floppy disk or a flash drive and use it on any Windows PC to which the drive is connected. File Encryption XP is optimized for working on removable media.
- encrypting files and folders using the Blowfish algorithm;
- decrypting files and folders;
- files and folders compression before encryption;
- creating self-extracting encrypted files;
- removing files and folders completely and permanently, this is called “wiping”;
- support for large files (4Gb and more);
- Windows Explorer popup menu integration;
- install the program to Removable Device such as a USB memory stick;
- File Encryption XP has a built-in customizable password generator;
- works on any removable media (under any Windows operating system);
- logs all operations to a file;
- automatically finds and groups encrypted files;
- no software backdoors into the program or files;
- no unencrypted temporary files ever created;
- memory blocks are cleared when no longer needed.
How to install the latest version of File Encryption XP:
- Download File Encryption XP setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - File Encryption XP from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
File Encryption XP Technical Details
- Main Category: Other Security
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-08
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about File Encryption XP, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.