UsbFix Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by SOSVirus - Freeware
UsbFix 64 bit Download [Free]
Download UsbFix for Windows 11 64 bit. Install UsbFix latest (2024) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Clean your USB from viruses and other malware.
UsbFix is a Antivirus and Security software. Clean your USB from viruses and other malware.
Download UsbFix latest version 2024 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save UsbFix installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept UsbFix end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Antivirus and Security
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 4 Mb
How to install the latest version of UsbFix:
- Download UsbFix setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - UsbFix from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
UsbFix is a USB security tool to clean your USB from viruses, trojans, adware and other malware. It is an Anti-Malware adapted to the USB infection, it detects and deletes all types of infections that spread through this system. Constantly changing, designed by El Desaparecido, it removes all types of infection spreading through USB media as the famous shortcut virus
UsbFix (Shortcut Virus Remover)
Removable disks are essential in the performance of daily tasks, yet they are the main victims of infections. Indeed, malware authors use them as means of transport in order to spread the infection. To prevent this danger, there is software .
By completely removing all traces of infection, UsbFix restores damaged security features such as access to the registry and task manager, as well as the display of hidden files, and much more.
Even if the program proceeds to the complete removal of all traces of infection in the removable drives, it still backup files and folders. As an illustration, deleted files are saved in the extension .vir in the quarantine folder: C:UsbFixQuarantine.
UsbFix not serves only to clean the infections, it also helps to prevent possible reinfection. Indeed, it create autorun.inf files in the drives to protect against other infections that may occur in the future.
UsbFix for Windows 11 is developed and updated by SOSVirus. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.