Bitdefender Rootkit Remover 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
Bitdefender Rootkit Remover
Bitdefender Rootkit Remover 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Bitdefender Rootkit Remover for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Bitdefender Rootkit Remover latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
The Bitdefender Rootkit Remover deals with known rootkits quickly and effectively making use of award-winning Bitdefender malware removal technology. Unlike other similar tools, Bitdefender Rootkit Remover can be launched immediately, without the need to reboot into safe mode first (although a reboot may be required for complete cleanup).
Rootkit Remover deals easily with Mebroot, all TDL families (TDL/SST/Pihar), Mayachok, Mybios, Plite, XPaj, Whistler, Alipop, Cpd, Fengd, Fips, Guntior, MBR Locker, Mebratix, Niwa, Ponreb, Ramnit, Stoned, Yoddos, Yurn, Zegost and also cleans infections with Necurs (the last rootkit standing). Please note that the list is a bit outdated – new rootkit families are added as they become known.
How to install the latest version of Bitdefender Rootkit Remover:
- Download Bitdefender Rootkit Remover setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Bitdefender Rootkit Remover from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Bitdefender Rootkit Remover Technical Details
- Main Category: Antivirus | Anti-Malware
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-04
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Bitdefender Rootkit Remover, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.