FastStone MaxView Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download FastStone MaxView for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install FastStone MaxView latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
FastStone MaxView is a fast, compact and innovative image viewer that supports all major graphic formats. Its intuitive layout lets you view images in a variety of ways. It even lets you view images in password-protected ZIP, RAR and 7-Zip archive files directly and instantly, which is a perfect solution for viewing private images. It is a handy tool for quickly viewing, rotating, resizing, cropping, annotating and printing images.
Lightweight, fast and intuitive
Auto hidden menus and toolbars to make the best use of screen space
Full screen with many zooming options
Crystal clear and customizable magnifier, a single click to see image details
View detailed image information including EXIF metadata
Slideshow with 150+ transitional effects and background music
Lossless JPEG rotation and crop
Add texts, arrowed-lines and highlights to images
Many hotkeys for image navigation and manipulation (copy/move/delete/rename/rotate)
Support touch interface (tap, swipe, pinch)
Call external editors with a single hotkey press
Set image as Windows desktop background (wallpaper), fun and easy
Rich options/settings for personal preference
Undo, Redo and Mouse Wheel support
Common image formats support, including loading of JPEG, JPEG2000, GIF, BMP, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO, CUR, TGA and saving to JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF, GIF, PCX, BMP, PNG, TGA
Digital camera RAW formats support, including CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, MRW, ORF and DNG
View ZIP, RAR and 7-Zip archive files directly and support 128-bit and 256-bit AES encryption
Acquire images from camera and scanner
How to install the latest version of FastStone MaxView:
- Download FastStone MaxView setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - FastStone MaxView from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
FastStone MaxView Technical Details
- Main Category: Photo Viewer
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-10-18
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about FastStone MaxView, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.