CopyTrans HEIC Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by CopyTrans - Freeware
CopyTrans HEIC 64 bit Download [Free]
Download CopyTrans HEIC for Windows 11 64 bit. Install CopyTrans HEIC latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
View HEIC and HEIF files on Windows.
CopyTrans HEIC is a Photo Viewers software. View HEIC and HEIF files on Windows.
Download CopyTrans HEIC latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save CopyTrans HEIC installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept CopyTrans HEIC end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Photo Viewers
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 10 Mb
How to install the latest version of CopyTrans HEIC:
- Download CopyTrans HEIC setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - CopyTrans HEIC from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
CopyTrans HEIC for Windows is a simple Windows plugin that allows you to open HEIC files using Windows Photo Viewer. You can print out your HEICs as well. Just send them to print, no need to convert them to JPG first! Without launching a separate app, you can convert any iOS HEIC image to JPG instantly with a simple right-click.
This means your photos stay safe and private on your PC, unlike with multiple online HEIC converters.
With CopyTrans HEIC for Windows you can insert a HEIC image into a Word document, a Power Point presentation or into an Excel spreadsheet.
Just open a document – click Insert – Pictures – select All files – select the HEIC file of your choice and click Insert.
- hassle-free one-time installation
- native Windows viewer support (no third-party app needed)
- displaying HEIC thumbnails
- transparent integration with Windows Explorer
- Microsoft Office HEIC support
- Keeping your original EXIF data
- 1-click conversion to JPG
CopyTrans HEIC for Windows 11 is developed and updated by CopyTrans. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.