WinDjView 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
WinDjView 64 bit Download [Free]
Download WinDjView for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install WinDjView latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
WinDjView is a fast, compact and powerful DjVu viewer for Windows with tabbed interface, continuous scrolling and advanced printing options. Uses the free DjVuLibre library to decode DjVu documents and is a web-centric format and software platform for distributing documents and images.
Main Advantages of WinDjView
- Supports all popular Windows versions (10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008, Server 2003).
- Tabbed document interface. Alternatively it can open each document in its own window..
- Continuous or single page layout, with an option to group facing pages.
- Thumbnails with adjustable size.
- Contents and hyperlinks, Advanced printing and Fullscreen mode.
- Magnifying glass and marquee zoom.
- Export pages (or a part of a page) to bmp, png, gif, tif and jpg.
- Rotate pages by 90 degrees.
- Zoom to page, page width, 100% or custom zoom.
- Brightness, contrast and gamma adjustment.
- Display modes: Color, Black & White, Foreground, Background.
- Keyboard shortcuts for scrolling and navigation.
- If requested, associates with DjVu files in Explorer.
- User-created bookmarks and annotations and Text searching and copying.
- Supports dictionaries that translate words under mouse pointer.
English, Russian (for older versions: also Ukrainian, Greek, Hungarian, French, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Tatarish).
To install, download the corresponding language dll into the installation folder and restart the program.
How to install the latest version of WinDjView:
- Download WinDjView setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - WinDjView from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
WinDjView Technical Details
- Main Category: Photo Viewer
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-08
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about WinDjView, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.