FairStars MP3 Recorder 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
FairStars MP3 Recorder
FairStars MP3 Recorder 64 bit Download [Free]
Download FairStars MP3 Recorder for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install FairStars MP3 Recorder latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
FairStars MP3 Recorder is an easy-to-use audio recorder with support for MP3, OGG, APE and WAV formats. It allows you to record sound from your sound card and any other sound source including a microphone, VCR, tape player etc. It can be used to grab any sound, including music, dialogs from movies, game sounds, streaming audio or anything else. The captured sound can be saved directly to MP3, OGG, APE or WAV format, without the need for temporary files. In addition, the program includes a ID3 tag editor. Additional features include silent skip (Silence Detector), file size limits and more.
Key Features & Pros
- Record audio from sound card directly to MP3, OGG, APE or WAV format with high quality.
- Record sound directly from plackback device(only for Vista / Windows 7).
- Real-time sound monitor before recording, easy to select record device and adjust the volume.
- Skip silent passages, stop recording or record to a new file automatically after a set time silence (Silent Detector).
- Stop recording or record to a new file automatically when reaching a set file length, size or time (File Limitation).
- Remove environmental noise automatically with the option Filters Setting.
- Support writing of ID3 tag when recording and showing when playback.
- Support ID3 tag view, import, edit, or transfer to the file in File List with TAG Editor and Tag Option.
- Easy Set feature for silent sensitivity.
- Recording Wizard for beginner.
- Easy-to-use user-friendly interface, and skin support.
- Record control with hotkeys.
How to install the latest version of FairStars MP3 Recorder:
- Download FairStars MP3 Recorder setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - FairStars MP3 Recorder from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
FairStars MP3 Recorder Technical Details
- Main Category: Audio Recorder
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-08
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about FairStars MP3 Recorder, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.