HQPlayer Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Signalyst - Freeware
HQPlayer 64 bit Download [Free]
Download HQPlayer for Windows 11 64 bit. Install HQPlayer latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
High quality audio player for Windows and Upsampling multichannel audio player.
HQPlayer is a Audio Players software. High quality audio player for Windows and Upsampling multichannel audio player.
Download HQPlayer latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save HQPlayer installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept HQPlayer end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Audio Players
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 100 Mb
How to install the latest version of HQPlayer:
- Download HQPlayer setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - HQPlayer from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
HQPlayer is an upsampling multichannel audio player and high quality audio player for Windows. It features several selectable high quality upsampling and downsampling algorithms as well as selectable dither, noise shaping and modulator algorithms.
Software upsampling / downsampling with selectable algorithm up to 32-bit 1.536 MHz or down to 16-bit 32 kHz PCM (25 options, most “apodizing”)
Delta-Sigma modulators for upsampling PCM/DSD content up to 49.152 MHz 1-bit SDM (24 oversampling options)
Selectable dithering / noise shaping algorithm (7 options)
Selectable convolution algorithm (FIR) for equalization, such as digital room correction (2 options), for PCM/DSD content
Optional high-frequency expansion for the convolution engine
Software-based digital volume control for PCM and SDM (DSD)
Playback of DSF/DSDIFF files through any supported audio interface (PCM conversion and DSD rate conversion)
Selectable algoritm and noise filters for DSF/DSDIFF PCM playback (7 / 8 options)
Native/direct playback of DSF/DSDIFF files (ASIO DSD, DoP v1.1 with both 0x05/0xFA and 0x06/0xF9 markers)
Playback of stereo, 2.1, 3.0, quadrophonic, 3.1, 5.0, 5.1 and 7.1 channel material
Speaker configuration for multichannel playback (delay and level) for PCM and SDM (DSD)
Matrix processing for routing, filtering and mixing channels with gain, for PCM/DSD content
Bypasses operating system software mixer and sample rate conversion
Support for professional ASIO drivers
Network endpoint support with Signalyst Asynchronous Network Audio Adapters
Support for ID3v2 tags on AIFF, DSF and WAV files (versions 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4)
Smooth level limiter for clipped material
“Dual wire” channel bonding support to reach 2x rates, PCM and DoP (DSD)
64/80-bit floating point processing
Full support for multi-core processors
Light weight desktop-GUI to lower graphics noise
Touch-GUI for use with tablets or laptops with touch screen.
DSP offload to GPU using NVIDIA CUDA
HQPlayer for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Signalyst. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.