EarthDesk Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by EarthDesk - Free Trial
EarthDesk 64 bit Download [Free]
Download EarthDesk for Windows 11 64 bit. Install EarthDesk latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Converts your desktop into a beautiful, real-time image of the Earth from space.
EarthDesk is a Tools software. Converts your desktop into a beautiful, real-time image of the Earth from space.
Download EarthDesk latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save EarthDesk installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept EarthDesk end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Latest Version
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 30 Mb
How to install the latest version of EarthDesk:
- Download EarthDesk setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - EarthDesk from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
EarthDesk converts your desktop into a beautiful, real-time image of the Earth from space, continuously updating in the background while you work. Configure the map, sit back, and enjoy the stunning view! Imagine gazing through the window of an orbiting spaceship. Now imagine that view on your desktop. It features near real-time clouds, accurate sun, moon, and city lighting.
It is more than just a pretty picture. As it moves throughout the day, depicting live data, it’s a great source of information. With so many options at your fingertips, gazing at the Earth from space has never been more fun!
EarthDesk has 12 projections to choose from including Mercator, Azimuthal, and Equirectangular, and a Globe with an optional starfield background.
Center on latitude/longitude, a point relative to the sun or moon, or any of 10,000 locations. A data subscription gives you even more centering options.
Multi-color labels can be used to group cities by category and pinpoint them on EarthDesk’s maps. Labels are defined per-screen for maximum versatility.
EarthDesk operates in the background, using minimal resources. Apart from the beautiful picture on your desktop, you won’t even notice it is running.
One, two, three or more screens can be used simultaneously. Display a different map on each one, or span a single map across all your screens.
Live Cloud Images
Our free cloud image service provides EarthDesk with global cloud images at a detail level of 2 megapixels. Standard cloud images update every six hours.
EarthDesk for Windows 11 is developed and updated by EarthDesk. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.