EarthDesk Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download EarthDesk for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install EarthDesk latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
EarthDesk converts your desktop into a beautiful, real-time image of the Earth from space, continuously updating in the background while you work. Configure the map, sit back, and enjoy the stunning view! Imagine gazing through the window of an orbiting spaceship. Now imagine that view on your desktop. It features near real-time clouds, accurate sun, moon, and city lighting.
It is more than just a pretty picture. As it moves throughout the day, depicting live data, it’s a great source of information. With so many options at your fingertips, gazing at the Earth from space has never been more fun!
EarthDesk has 12 projections to choose from including Mercator, Azimuthal, and Equirectangular, and a Globe with an optional starfield background.
Center on latitude/longitude, a point relative to the sun or moon, or any of 10,000 locations. A data subscription gives you even more centering options.
Multi-color labels can be used to group cities by category and pinpoint them on EarthDesk’s maps. Labels are defined per-screen for maximum versatility.
EarthDesk operates in the background, using minimal resources. Apart from the beautiful picture on your desktop, you won’t even notice it is running.
One, two, three or more screens can be used simultaneously. Display a different map on each one, or span a single map across all your screens.
Live Cloud Images
Our free cloud image service provides EarthDesk with global cloud images at a detail level of 2 megapixels. Standard cloud images update every six hours.
How to install the latest version of EarthDesk:
- Download EarthDesk setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - EarthDesk from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
EarthDesk Technical Details
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-05
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about EarthDesk, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.