Double Commander Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Double Commander 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Double Commander for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Double Commander latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Double Commander is a free cross platform open source file manager with two panels side by side. It is inspired by Total Commander and features some new ideas.
Internal text editor (F4) with syntax hightlighting
Built in file viewer (F3) to view files of in hex, binary or text format
Archives are handled like subdirectories. You can easily copy files to and from archives. Supported archive types: ZIP, TAR GZ, TGZ, LZMA and also BZ2, RPM, CPIO, DEB, RAR
Extended search function with full text search in any files
Configurable button bar to start external programs or internal menu commands
Total Commander WCX, WDX and WLX plug-ins support
All operations working in background
File operations logging
How to install the latest version of Double Commander:
- Download Double Commander setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Double Commander from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Double Commander Technical Details
- Main Category: File Manager
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-18