Drive SnapShot Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Tom Ehlert - Free Trial
Drive SnapShot 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Drive SnapShot for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Drive SnapShot latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Create an exact image of your hard disk for backup, restore, and disaster recovery, while running Windows!
Drive SnapShot is a Tools software. Create an exact image of your hard disk for backup, restore, and disaster recovery, while running Windows!
Download Drive SnapShot latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Drive SnapShot installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Drive SnapShot end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 6 Mb
How to install the latest version of Drive SnapShot:
- Download Drive SnapShot setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Drive SnapShot from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Drive SnapShot enables you to create an exact image of your hard disk for backup, restore, and disaster recovery, while running Windows. The Backup process will back up all your data into a single file, containing all data, including system data and registry, for total security, should your computer ever crash.
Continue your work, while the Backup is in progress
The new Snapshot technology ensures that all data are consistent, and reflect the PC’s data at the start of backup.
There are no difficulties with opened files.
Ever. This enables a very fast and easy way to back up servers and other computers, that must run 24 hours a day.
Easy Use and Restore of single Files or directories
Drive Snapshot creates a virtual drive, containing all your drive’s data. You may use, compare, or restore these files directly from the Disk Image file. This works with any program of your choice, including (of course) the Windows Explorer
Complete Restore of a disk in case of Disaster
If a disk is restored to its original state, it will be exactly the same as at the time of Backup – byte for byte. Restoring a system partition will require DOS; other drives can be restored using Windows
Compatible with all Windows file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS,ReFS)
Supports Linux EXT2/3/4/Reiser/XFS Compatible with all Windows RAID Methods
Very easy and comprehensive command line interface
This makes automation of regular tasks a breeze.
Drive SnapShot for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Tom Ehlert. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.