DisplayCAL Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Florian Höch - Freeware
DisplayCAL 64 bit Download [Free]
Download DisplayCAL for Windows 11 64 bit. Install DisplayCAL latest (2024) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Open Source Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS.
DisplayCAL is a Tools software. Open Source Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS.
Download DisplayCAL latest version 2024 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save DisplayCAL installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept DisplayCAL end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 27 Mb
How to install the latest version of DisplayCAL:
- Download DisplayCAL setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - DisplayCAL from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
DisplayCAL (formerly known as dispcalGUI) is a display calibration and profiling solution with a focus on accuracy and versatility (in fact, the author is of the honest opinion it may be the most accurate and versatile ICC compatible display profiling solution available anywhere). At its core it relies on ArgyllCMS, an advanced open source color management system, to take measurements, create calibrations and profiles, and for a variety of other advanced color related tasks.
Calibrate and characterize your display devices using one of many supported measurement instruments, with support for multi-display setups and a variety of available options for advanced users, such as verification and reporting functionality to evaluate ICC profiles and display devices, creating video 3D LUTs, as well as optional CIECAM02 gamut mapping to take into account varying viewing conditions.
- Support of colorimeter corrections for different display device types to increase the absolute accuracy of colorimeters.
- Corrections can be imported from vendor software or created from measurements if a spectrometer is available.
- Check display device uniformity via measurements.
- Test chart editor: Create charts with any amount and composition of color patches, easy copy & paste from CGATS, CSV files (only tab-delimited) and spreadsheet applications, for profile verification and evaluation.
- Create synthetic ICC profiles with custom primaries, white- and blackpoint as well as tone response for use as working spaces or source profiles in device linking (3D LUT) transforms.
DisplayCAL for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Florian Höch. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.