dotConnect for SQLite
dotConnect for SQLite Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download dotConnect for SQLite for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install dotConnect for SQLite latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
dotConnect for SQLite is an enhanced ORM enabled data provider for SQLite that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing SQLite-based database applications. With support for Entity Framework, NHibernate, and LinqConnect ORMs, it introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and leverages database applications.
It offers both high performance connectivity to the SQLite database and a number of innovative development tools and technologies. It supports a wide range of SQLite-specific features, such as user-defined functions, CEROD and SEE encryption extensions, support for enabling SQLite extensions with connection string parameters, etc.
dotConnect for SQLite offers enhanced ORM support with a bundled visual designer for ORM models – Entity Developer. dotConnect for SQLite supports ADO.NET Entity Framework (including EF Core), NHibernate, and LinqConnect (formerly known as LINQ to SQLite) – our own ORM solution, closely compatible to Microsoft LINQ to SQL, while extending its functionality with its own features.
Can be used in conjunction with Microsoft Enterprise Library Data Access Application Block.
Enables Integration Services to export and import data to/from SQLite databases.
Supports SQLite from 3.23 and higher on .NET Framework 2.0 and higher (C#, VB, other), .NET Core, and Mono.
Implements SimpleMembership, Role, Session State, Membership, Profile, Site Map, and other ASP.NET providers.
How to install the latest version of dotConnect for SQLite:
- Download dotConnect for SQLite setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - dotConnect for SQLite from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
dotConnect for SQLite Technical Details
- Main Category: Databases
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-04
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about dotConnect for SQLite, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.