VisualSVN Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download VisualSVN for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install VisualSVN latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
VisualSVN is a professional grade Subversion integration plug-in for Visual Studio. All Subversion operations are performed out of the Visual Studio process. Common operations such as Commit or Update are performed using the TortoiseSVN dialogs. Other unmanaged code is executed in a pool of separate worker processes. This out-of-process model provides the proof that Visual Studio will never crash or hang because of VisualSVN.
It is an Apache Subversion integration plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio. It is implemented as a low-level Visual Studio Integration Package and provides the complete, robust and straight-out integration with Subversion. Complete and comfortable integration of Subversion into Visual Studio is also achieved by a carefully designed menus, dedicated toolbar and other features that are invisible at first sight.
VisualSVN instantaneously displays any change made to the working copy, including property changes, folder changes and changes made to files that are not included in the solution. It comes with complete solution to review all changes made in your solution. You can easily see which changes have been made, iterate through changed files and resolve merge conflicts inside of Visual Studio.
The Quick Diff feature allows you to assess, review and quickly navigate between changed blocks of code and selectively revert them. Quick Diff markers are shown right in the editor and are computed and updated instantaneously. This is the flagship feature that dramatically changes your coding and code review behaviour.
It tracks all file operations performed in Visual Studio and properly reflects them to Subversion. All refactorings performed by third-party plug-ins are also properly handled and reflected to your working copy.
- Unbeatable reliability: Visual Studio will never crash or hang because of VisualSVN.
- Seamless integration: VisualSVN automatically handles added or renamed files and reflects these operations to Subversion.
- Real-time status: VisualSVN carefully tracks and displays all the current changes made to your working copy.
- Short learning curve: VisualSVN utilizes TortoiseSVN dialogs and provides a smart wizard to put your sources under Subversion.
In order to setup VisualSVN, you need to download and install the latest stable version of TortoiseSVN Subversion client.
How to install the latest version of VisualSVN:
- Download VisualSVN setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - VisualSVN from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
VisualSVN Technical Details
- Main Category: Developer Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-10-17
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about VisualSVN, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.