dotConnect for Oracle
dotConnect for Oracle Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download dotConnect for Oracle for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install dotConnect for Oracle latest (2019) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
dotConnect for Oracle, formerly known as OraDirect .NET, is an enhanced ORM enabled data provider for Oracle that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing Oracle-based database applications. It introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and facilitates the development of database applications.
It is an ADO.NET data provider for Oracle with both OCI and direct connections and support for Entity Framework, NHibernate, and LinqConnect (LINQ to Oracle) ORMs.
Allows your application to work with Oracle directly via TCP/IP without involving Oracle Client.
Implements Role, Session State, Membership, Profile, Site Map, and other ASP 2.0 providers.
Can be used in conjunction with Microsoft Enterprise Library Data Access Application Block .
Enables Integration Services to export and import data to/from Oracle servers.
Allows per-component tracing of database events with a free dbMonitor application.
Supports Oracle 18c, 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0, and 7.3 on .NET and .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and higher (C#, VB, other), .NET Core and Mono.
How to install the latest version of dotConnect for Oracle:
- Download dotConnect for Oracle setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - dotConnect for Oracle from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
dotConnect for Oracle Technical Details
- Main Category: Databases
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2019-12-05
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about dotConnect for Oracle, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.