PuTTYgen Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Simon Tatham - Freeware
PuTTYgen 64 bit Download [Free]
Download PuTTYgen for Windows 11 64 bit. Install PuTTYgen latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Key generator which generates pairs of public and private keys to be used with PuTTY, PSCP, and Plink, as well as the PuTTY authentication agent, Pageant.
PuTTYgen is a Code Editors and Development software. Key generator which generates pairs of public and private keys to be used with PuTTY, PSCP, and Plink, as well as the PuTTY authentication agent, Pageant.
Download PuTTYgen latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save PuTTYgen installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept PuTTYgen end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 0.7 Mb
How to install the latest version of PuTTYgen:
- Download PuTTYgen setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - PuTTYgen from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
PuTTYgen Key generator which generates pairs of public and private keys to be used with PuTTY, PSCP, and Plink, as well as the PuTTY authentication agent, Pageant. It also generates RSA, DSA, ECDSA, and Ed25519 keys.
Connect to your SSH server using PuTTY with the SSH protocol. When the connection succeeds you will be prompted for your user name and password to login. Once logged in, you must configure the server to accept your public key for authentication:
How to Use PuTTYgen?
First, you need to select which type of key you want to generate, and also select the strength of the key. Then press the ‘Generate’ button, to actually generate the key. Once you have generated the key, select a comment field and a passphrase. Now you’re ready to save the private key to disk; press the ‘Save private key’ button.
PuTTYgen for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Simon Tatham. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.