[email protected] Boot Disk 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
[email protected] Boot Disk 64 bit Download [Free]
[email protected] Boot Disk is a complete and functioning computer operating system on CD/DVD/USB disk. It does not modify the operating system already installed on a computer’s hard drive. Includes many tools to boot up a computer and fix most startup, PC configuration, and system management problems.
- Full access to non-bootable PC
- Network access via TCP/IP, network configurator is included
- Ability to start non-bootable PC for full access to it
- Boot Disk media may be removed from the system after successfully booting the system
- Start from a CD, DVD or USB flash drive (appropriate BIOS settings required)
- Multi-boot or dual-boot functionality (DOS + Windows)
- Recovery utilities recover deleted files, or recover data from deleted/damaged partitions
- Ability to backup and restore data (Disk Image)
- Administrator password resetting Utility for resetting your Windows user passwords including Administrator account
- DoD-compliant disk erasing & wiping of free space on PC disks, securely erase data
How to install the latest version of [email protected] Boot Disk:
- Download [email protected] Boot Disk setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - [email protected] Boot Disk from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
[email protected] Boot Disk Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-07
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about [email protected] Boot Disk, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.