CrococryptMirror Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Frankhissen - Freeware
CrococryptMirror 64 bit Download [Free]
Download CrococryptMirror for Windows 11 64 bit. Install CrococryptMirror latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Encryption tool which mirrors complete folders to encrypted folders.
CrococryptMirror is a Antivirus and Security software. Encryption tool which mirrors complete folders to encrypted folders.
Download CrococryptMirror latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save CrococryptMirror installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept CrococryptMirror end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Antivirus and Security
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 33 Mb
How to install the latest version of CrococryptMirror:
- Download CrococryptMirror setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - CrococryptMirror from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
CrococryptMirror (aka “Crococrypt”) is an encryption tool which mirrors complete folders to encrypted folders. The encryption algorithms that are used are AES and Twofish (256 bits, cascading). The keyfile is secured by a password using PKCS #5 (PBKDF2) with a SHA512/Whirlpool based HMAC using 100000 iterations and also AES and Twofish.
A backup copy of the keyfiles has to be stored at a secure place. Without the keyfile the containers cannot be decrypted.
In the portable version of CrococryptMirror keyfile and settings are stored together with the application folder. Hence, the complete application can be transported on an external storage device. Moreover, the folder “container” can be used to store portable containers.
Mirroring can be done manually (on-demand) or by using the sync service which detects directory changes on the fly.
CrococryptMirror for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Frankhissen. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.