Code::Blocks (CodeBlocks) Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Code::Blocks - Freeware
Code::Blocks (CodeBlocks) 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Code::Blocks (CodeBlocks) for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Code::Blocks (CodeBlocks) latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Free C, C++ and Fortran IDE built to meet the most demanding needs of its users. It is designed to be very extensible and fully configurable.
Code::Blocks (CodeBlocks) is a Code Editors and Development software. Free C, C++ and Fortran IDE built to meet the most demanding needs of its users. It is designed to be very extensible and fully configurable.
Download Code::Blocks (CodeBlocks) latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Code::Blocks (CodeBlocks) installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Code::Blocks (CodeBlocks) end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 45 Mb
How to install the latest version of Code::Blocks (CodeBlocks):
- Download Code::Blocks (CodeBlocks) setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Code::Blocks (CodeBlocks) from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Code::Blocks is a free C, C++ and Fortran IDE built to meet the most demanding needs of its users. It is designed to be very extensible and fully configurable. An IDE with all the features you need, having a consistent look, feel and operation across platforms. Built around a plugin framework, Code::Blocks can be extended with plugins. Any kind of functionality can be added by installing/coding a plugin. For instance, compiling and debugging functionality is already provided by plugins!
Syntax highlighting, customizable and extensible
Code folding for C, C++, Fortran, XML and many more files.
One-key swap between .h and .c/.cpp files
Open files list for quick switching between files (optional)
External customizable “Tools”
To-do list management with different users
Open Source! GPLv3, no hidden costs.
Cross-platform. Runs on Linux, Mac, Windows (uses wxWidgets).
Written in C++. No interpreted languages or proprietary libs needed.
Extensible through plugins
Multiple compiler support:
GCC (MingW / GNU GCC)
Borland C++ 5.5
Very fast custom build system (no makefiles needed)
Support for parallel builds (utilizing your CPU’s extra cores)
Workspaces to combine multiple projects
Inter-project dependencies inside workspace
Imports MSVC projects and workspaces (NOTE: assembly code not supported yet)
Imports Dev-C++ projects
Interfaces GNU GDB
Also supports MS CDB (not fully featured)
Full breakpoints support:
Data breakpoints (read, write and read/write)
Breakpoint conditions (break only when an expression is true)
Breakpoint ignore counts (break only after certain number of hits)
Display local function symbols and arguments
User-defined watches (support for watching user-defined types through scripting)
Custom memory dump
Switch between threads
View CPU registers
Code::Blocks (CodeBlocks) for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Code::Blocks. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.