by Jacek Sieka
DC++ Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download DC++ for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install DC++ latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
DC++ is an open source client for Windows for the Direct Connect / Advanced Direct Connect network. Direct Connect allows you to share files over the Internet without restrictions or limits. The client is completely free of advertisements and has a nice, easy to use interface. Firewall and router support is integrated and it is easy and convenient to use functionality like multi-hub connections, auto-connections and resuming of downloads.
It is a highly ranked piece of software among the projects hosted at Sourceforge. With more than fifty million downloads, new users continue to find benefits from the software every day.
The DC network is a decentralized network, made up of individual servers (hubs) that users join to share files with other members on that hub. Each hub is individually run by a fellow user of the DC network, and may have certain themes to the content on the hub. Hub owners set up rules to regulate their hub as they see fit.
- No ads, spyware, or bundled software that you don’t need
- Open source software, code freely available under the GNU GPL
- Joins multiple hubs at the same time
- Multiple protocol support (ADC & NMDC)
- List of bookmark-like favorite hubs and users
- Shares large files and many files per your organization scheme
- Tiger Tree Hashes (TTH) used for file integrity
- Search across all (or selected) connected hubs by file type, size, name or hash
- Resume of downloads, with optional automatic search for alternate sources by TTH
- Logging options and configuration for chat, private messages, downloads, and uploads
- Automatic connectivity setup with autoconfiguration of UPnP and NAT-PMP routers
- MAGNET link support for linking to specific content
- Automatic and manual download priorities
How to install the latest version of DC++:
- Download DC++ setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - DC++ from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
DC++ Technical Details
- Main Category: Developer Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-02-03
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about DC++, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.