Ashampoo Photo Commander
Ashampoo Photo Commander Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Ashampoo Photo Commander for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Ashampoo Photo Commander latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
The new Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 is a powerful all-in-one solution to view, edit and organize your photos. Features include automatic image optimization plus manual effects and various tools to recover faded images, remove scratches, fix red eyes and eliminate digital noise.
The integrated batch processing is ideal for large numbers of images and supports conversion as well as common image manipulation features. Users can also create individual collages, calendars and photo cards based on multiple included templates and frame designs for quick results.
Geotagging support makes it easy to search images and visualize their locations on a map and various advanced filter and grouping modes help with keeping track of huge collections. The program also features a presentation with resolutions up to 4K for smooth presentations across multiple displays. Slideshows with seamless transitions and background music can also be created.
- Automatic image correction and optimization also for folders
- Ready-to-use and individually customizable greeting cards, web albums and calendars
- Adaptive menus for quick access to your favorite features
- Perfect panorama feature for widescreen pictures
- Slideshows with huge resolutions up to 4K
- Auto-recovery for overexposed, faded images
- Cut out persons and objects with ease
How to install the latest version of Ashampoo Photo Commander:
- Download Ashampoo Photo Commander setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Ashampoo Photo Commander from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Ashampoo Photo Commander Technical Details
- Main Category: Photo Editor
Main Category: Photo Viewer
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-10-16
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Ashampoo Photo Commander, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.