Adobe Bridge Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Adobe - Free Trial
Adobe Bridge 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Adobe Bridge for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Adobe Bridge latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Organize personal and team assets, batch edit with ease, add watermarks, set centralized color preferences, and even upload your photos to Adobe Stock.
Adobe Bridge is a Photo Viewers software. Organize personal and team assets, batch edit with ease, add watermarks, set centralized color preferences, and even upload your photos to Adobe Stock.
Download Adobe Bridge latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Adobe Bridge installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Adobe Bridge end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Photo Viewers
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 2+ Mb
How to install the latest version of Adobe Bridge:
- Download Adobe Bridge setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Adobe Bridge from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Adobe Bridge CC gives you centralized access to all the files and assets you need for your creative projects. Organize personal and team assets, batch edit with ease, add watermarks, set centralized color preferences, and even upload your photos to Adobe Stock. Bridge simplifies your workflow and keeps you organized and now with CC Libraries.
- Bulk import, export and preview CC Libraries assets
- Edit photo capture time
- Export/ Import network cache
- Native PDF Output Module
- Easy upload of images to Adobe Stock so you can get royalties for your work
- Support for Retina and HiDPI displays with the ability to scale
- Automated cache management
- Publishing to Adobe Portfolio to build your personalized website
- Quick organization and stacking of panoramic and HDR images
- On-demand thumbnail and metadata generation
- Option to import photos and videos from your mobile device or digital camera on macOS
- Support for CEP HTML5
- Flexible batch processing
- Drag-and-drop file flexibility
- Centralized color settings
Adobe Bridge for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Adobe . All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.