[email protected] UNDELETE Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
[email protected] UNDELETE helps you to recover deleted files and restore deleted partitions. Recover files from FAT, NTFS, NTFS + EFS, MacOS HFS+, Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, Unix UFS file systems. Restore deleted or damaged partitions. Advanced disk partition management. Integrated Disk Editor for low level disk structure examine and editing. Recovers file signatures: MXF, MKV, GIF, LIT, RMF, WVC, OGG, RB, ARC, AIF, FB2, PSD, AU, 7Z, FLIC, FLAC, APE, MEF, AAC, ZOO, TAR, PCX, F4V, FLV, MMF, SRW, FBR, OST, DB3, ACCDB, AI, VCPROJ, USER, SVG and more;
How to install the latest version of [email protected] UNDELETE:
- Download [email protected] UNDELETE setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - [email protected] UNDELETE from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
[email protected] UNDELETE Technical Details
- Main Category: Backup | Recovery
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-04-03
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about [email protected] UNDELETE, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.