OSFClone Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by PassMark - Freeware
OSFClone 64 bit Download [Free]
Download OSFClone for Windows 11 64 bit. Install OSFClone latest (2024) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Create or clone exact raw disk images quickly and independent of the installed operating system.
OSFClone is a Tools software. Create or clone exact raw disk images quickly and independent of the installed operating system.
Download OSFClone latest version 2024 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save OSFClone installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept OSFClone end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 365 Mb
How to install the latest version of OSFClone:
- Download OSFClone setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - OSFClone from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
OSFClone enables you to create or clone exact raw disk images quickly and independent of the installed operating system. It supports imaging drives to the open Advance Forensics Format (AFF), AFF is an open and extensible format to store disk images and associated metadata, and Expert Witness Compression Format (EWF).
An open standard enables investigators to quickly and efficiently use their preferred tools for drive analysis. After creating or cloning a disk image, you can mount the image with PassMark OSFMount before conducting analysis with PassMark OSForensics.
OSFClone creates a forensic image of a disk, preserving any unused sectors, slack space, file fragmentation and undeleted file records from the original hard disk. Boot into OSFClone and create disk clones of FAT, NTFS and USB-connected drives! OSFClone can be booted from CD/DVD drives, or from USB flash drives.
It can create disk images in the dc3dd format. The dc3dd format is ideal for computer forensics due to its increased level of reporting for progress and errors, and ability to hash files on-the-fly.
Verify that a disk clone is identical to the source drive, by using OSFClone to compare the MD5 or SHA1 hash between the clone and the source drive. After image creation, you can choose from a range of compression options to reduce the size of the newly created image, increasing portability and saving disk space.
Save forensic meta-data (such as case number, evidence number, examiner name, description and checksum) for cloned or created images.
OSFClone for Windows 11 is developed and updated by PassMark. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.