Xshell Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by NetSarang - Freeware
Xshell 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Xshell for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Xshell latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Powerful terminal emulator that supports SSH1, SSH2, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN, and SERIAL.
Xshell is a Code Editors and Development software. Powerful terminal emulator that supports SSH1, SSH2, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN, and SERIAL.
Download Xshell latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Xshell installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Xshell end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 1+ Mb
How to install the latest version of Xshell:
- Download Xshell setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Xshell from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Xshell is a powerful terminal emulator that supports SSH1, SSH2, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN, and SERIAL. It includes a combination of features and advantages not found in other SSH clients. Features that enterprise users will find useful include a tabbed environment, dynamic port forwarding, custom key mapping, highlight sets, VB/Jscript/Python scripting, dual font support for ASCII and non-ASCII characters, and PKCS#11 Support.
Easily view, create, edit, and delete sessions on the fly and launch multiple sessions simultaneously. It’s never been easier to manage your sessions!
New Highlight Sets
Working with only text can be burdensome when required to catch keywords or other variables within terminal input/output. Highlight Sets create unmissable visual cues for keywords or regular expressions as they are outputted into the terminal.
Flexible and Powerful Tabbed Environment
Xshell tabs can be detached from the original window to create a new window or can be re-attached to a entirely different Xshell window. Also, a single Xshell window can be split vertically or horizontally to display multiple terminal sessions in a single window.
Safe paste your clipboard contents into the Compose Pane to see what will be sent to the terminal before it actually is and avoid any malicious commands.
SSH PKCS#11 Support
The PKCS#11 protocol enables users to securely store the user’s private keys using a hardware token(HSM) for added security. Xshell 6 also supports GSSAPI, Password, Public Key, and the Keyboard Interactive authentication methods.
Xshell for Windows 11 is developed and updated by NetSarang. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.