XMedia Recode Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download XMedia Recode for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install XMedia Recode latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
XMedia Recode is a video and audio transcoding program for Microsoft Windows developed by Sebastian Dörfler. It can convert unprotected DVDs or DVD files to any supported output file. It features a drag-and-drop style interface and uses job queuing and batch processing to automate the task of transcoding multiple files.
- Output to “Video and Audio”, “Video only” or “Audio only”
- Copy video and/or audio tracks from input file (to avoid conversion)
- Presets (called Profiles) for various media devices (e.g. PS3, Xbox 360, iPhone, PSP, Zune and more)
- Multiple languages (German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Polish, Russian)
- Includes a Bitrate-Calculator that can calculate the required video bitrate to achieve a desired filesize based on various Media (CD, DVD, \memory cards, etc.) Allows users to choose a percentage of the media for fine controlling.
- Supports multiple Audio Tracks
- Displays basic media info about each video using MediaInfo. A more detailed view can be accessed from the right click context menu for each video.
- Supports batch processing when multiple videos are selected in the main interface (via ctrl+click or shift+click). Multiple highlighted jobs will all have the same conversion settings and multiple jobs will be added simultaneously.
- Supports adding external audio tracks and subtitles files.
How to install the latest version of XMedia Recode:
- Download XMedia Recode setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - XMedia Recode from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
XMedia Recode Technical Details
- Main Category: Video Converter
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-29
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about XMedia Recode, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.