MediaCoder Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download MediaCoder for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install MediaCoder latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
MediaCoder is a free universal media transcoder to convert auio and video. Putting together most cutting-edge audio/video technologies into an out-of-box transcoding solution with a rich set of adjustable parameters which let you take full control of your transcoding.
- Converting between most popular audio and video formats
- H.264/H.265 GPU accelerated encoding (QuickSync, NVENC, CUDA)
- Ripping BD/DVD/VCD/CD and capturing from video cameras
- Enhancing audio and video contents by various filters
- An extremely rich set of transcoding parameters for adjusting and tuning
- Multi-threaded design and parallel filtering unleashing multi-core power
- Segmental Video Encoding technology for improved parallelization
How to install the latest version of MediaCoder:
- Download MediaCoder setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - MediaCoder from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
MediaCoder Technical Details
- Main Category: Audio Converter
Main Category: Video Converter
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-04
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about MediaCoder, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.