Dns Jumper Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Dns Jumper for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Dns Jumper latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
DNS, or domain name system, is the internet protocol that turns human readable website names (such as sordum.org) into machine readable numeric addresses. In some cases, you can improve browsing speed and/or improve your security by replacing the DNS provided by your internet service provider. DNS Jumper is a tool which makes this easy for you.
It can aid in accessing blocked websites
It can improve security by changing to more secure DNS servers
It can help keep your children safe by blocking inappropriate websites (e.g. adult material) by selecting a Family Safe DNS server.
It can speed browsing by moving to a faster DNS server
Changing DNS servers manually can be done, but DNS Jumper greatly simplifies the process
How to install the latest version of Dns Jumper:
- Download Dns Jumper setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Dns Jumper from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Dns Jumper Technical Details
- Main Category: Internet Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-06
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Dns Jumper, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.