WinSnap Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by NTWind - Free Trial
WinSnap 64 bit Download [Free]
Download WinSnap for Windows 11 64 bit. Install WinSnap latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Create Superior Screenshots, Add Notes and Apply Visual Effects.
WinSnap is a Screen Capture software. Create Superior Screenshots, Add Notes and Apply Visual Effects.
Download WinSnap latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save WinSnap installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept WinSnap end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Screen Capture
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 4 Mb
How to install the latest version of WinSnap:
- Download WinSnap setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - WinSnap from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
WinSnap is a fast and user-friendly utility for taking and editing screenshots. It easily captures windows of non-rectangular form with transparent backgrounds including Aero Glass and instantly enhances screenshots with professional-looking shadows, reflections, highlights, outlines, watermarks and color effects. Moreover, it allows you to quickly edit and annotate screenshots afterwards.
Packed with a handful of screen capturing and image editing capabilities, WinSnap comes in handy whether you need an occasional screenshot or your job requires professional screenshots for a user manual, presentation, blog or website.
It contains a number of innovative features that enable far superior screenshots and even easier working methods. Redesigned and updated user interface comes in 4 different styles (Black, Silver, Blue and System) and significantly improves the overall usability.
It provides sufficient image editing capabilities for the most frequent use cases: adding arrows, lines, shapes and text comments. New Pen tool draws a smooth spline curve.
WinSnap captures screenshots in a much more sophisticated way than other tools, applies customizable effects with no effort and allows you to add comments with just a couple of clicks.
WinSnap for Windows 11 is developed and updated by NTWind. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.