WinSnap Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
WinSnap 64 bit Download [Free]
Download WinSnap for Windows 11 64 bit. Install WinSnap latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
WinSnap is a fast and user-friendly utility for taking and editing screenshots. It easily captures windows of non-rectangular form with transparent backgrounds including Aero Glass and instantly enhances screenshots with professional-looking shadows, reflections, highlights, outlines, watermarks and color effects. Moreover, it allows you to quickly edit and annotate screenshots afterwards.
Packed with a handful of screen capturing and image editing capabilities, WinSnap comes in handy whether you need an occasional screenshot or your job requires professional screenshots for a user manual, presentation, blog or website.
It contains a number of innovative features that enable far superior screenshots and even easier working methods. Redesigned and updated user interface comes in 4 different styles (Black, Silver, Blue and System) and significantly improves the overall usability.
It provides sufficient image editing capabilities for the most frequent use cases: adding arrows, lines, shapes and text comments. New Pen tool draws a smooth spline curve.
WinSnap captures screenshots in a much more sophisticated way than other tools, applies customizable effects with no effort and allows you to add comments with just a couple of clicks.
How to install the latest version of WinSnap:
- Download WinSnap setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - WinSnap from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
WinSnap Technical Details
- Main Category: Screen Capture
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-21