ShareX Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by ShareX - Freeware
ShareX 64 bit Download [Free]
Download ShareX for Windows 11 64 bit. Install ShareX latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Screen capture, file sharing and productivity tool!
ShareX is a Screen Capture software. Screen capture, file sharing and productivity tool!
Download ShareX latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save ShareX installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept ShareX end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Screen Capture
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 8 Mb
How to install the latest version of ShareX:
- Download ShareX setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - ShareX from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
ShareX is an open source program that lets you take screenshots or screencasts of any selected area with a single key, save them in your clipboard, hard disk or instantly upload them to over 80 different file hosting services. There are many configurable screen capture settings such as showing the cursor, transparent window capture, delayed capture, multiple region selection with different shapes, etc.
It supports many ways to capture or record your screen. The main capture methods are:
Screen recording (GIF)
Text capture (OCR)
ShareX has an advanced hotkey system which allows you to use any of these capture methods, upload options or tools with their own task settings. These are called “Workflows”. Workflows allow each hotkey to have its own after capture tasks, after upload tasks, destination etc. For example, you can set your screen recording hotkey to upload to a specific destination, bypassing the default destination. This way, only videos will be uploaded to this configured file destination.
ShareX for Windows 11 is developed and updated by ShareX. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.