winLAME Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
winLAME 64 bit Download [Free]
Download winLAME for Windows 11 64 bit. Install winLAME latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
winLAME is an easy to use encoder for many audio formats, including MP3, Opus, Ogg Vorbis and more. It uses the LAME mp3 encoder and lets you read in audio tracks from CDs or encode audio files from your hard drive. The intuitive wizard-style user interface makes it easy to set up encoding settings. Multicore CPUs are used to parallelize encoding tasks.
LAME as quality mp3 encoder
The LAME encoder has a good reputation in the audio scene to be the best MP3 encoder currently available. It supports gapless encoding, generates VBR Info tag with infos about the encoded audio track, and automatically applies Track ReplayGain.
Many other audio formats
winLAME supports many other audio formats, both for reading in and also for encoding. winLAME uses the mature libSndfile library from Erik de Castro Lopo and the BASS audio library to support these audio formats. Supported file extensions are: WAV, AIFF, AU, AVR, CAF, FLAC, HTK, IFF, MAT, MPC, OGA, PAF, PVF, RAW, RF64, SD2, SDS, SF, VOC, W64, WVE, XI, MOD, S3M, XM, IT, MTM, MO3, UMX, WMA, ASF (phew!)
winLAME supports reading audio tracks from CDs. The freedb.org database and Cover Art Archive can be used to get track and artist information about the CDs, so that you don’t have to type in the track names. The format for track names can be customized to the filename schema that you prefer.
winLAME supports reading and writing playlist files, for specifying input files, as well as creating an output playlist for your encoded tracks. The supported input formats are: PLS, M3U and CUE. The output playlist is always an M3U file.
ID3 Tag support
winLAME can transfer tag metadata from audio tracks (ID3 tags, ID3v2 tags, WAVE INFO chunk, APE tags) to the encoded file, preserving the metadata from the original files. The following infos are transferred: Track title, Artist, Disc artist, Album name, Track comment, Genre, Year of recording and Track number.
How to install the latest version of winLAME:
- Download winLAME setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - winLAME from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
winLAME Technical Details
- Main Category: Audio Converter
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-22