VinylStudio Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by AlpineSoft - Free Trial
VinylStudio 64 bit Download [Free]
Download VinylStudio for Windows 11 64 bit. Install VinylStudio latest (2024) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Converting your records and tapes to digital format.
VinylStudio is a Audio Converters software. Converting your records and tapes to digital format.
Download VinylStudio latest version 2024 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save VinylStudio installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept VinylStudio end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Audio Converters
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 6 Mb
How to install the latest version of VinylStudio:
- Download VinylStudio setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - VinylStudio from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
VinylStudio is software dedicated to converting your records and tapes to digital format. Much easier to use than a conventional audio editor, transferring your albums to your computer is simple and straightforward. Play them in your favourite audio player, burn them to CD, download them onto your mobile device or stream them around your home.
- An all-in-one solution for digitizing your record or tape collection
- Easy-to-use track-splitting functions
- Automated click and scratch removal
- Look up track listings and album art over the Internet
- Save your tracks in a wide variety of file formats, fully tagged
- Extensive ‘rollover’ help to guide new users
- Multi-level undo/redo
- Integrates with iTunes on the Mac
- Burns both audio and MP3 CDs
Record directly to WAV, FLAC, Ogg, MP3, or AIFF format. On the Mac, CAF, AAC and Apple Lossless files are also supported
Recording stops automatically at the end of the record
Supports up to 192 kHz, 16, 24 or 32 bit
Monitor your recording through your PC’s speakers
Record 78’s on turntables with no 78 RPM speed setting
Apply RIAA and other recording equalisation curves
Lookup and edit the track listing while recording is in progress
Powerful and efficient track-splitting functions are easy to use
Waveform display quickly identifies track boundaries
Or use ‘Scan’ to search for gaps between tracks
Fade tracks in and out
Multi-level undo/redo in case you make a mistake
Drag-and-drop interface, see your entire collection at a glance
Burns both Audio and MP3 CDs and DVDs
Append tracks to existing MP3 CDs
Writes track listings to audio CDs
Burns ‘gapless’ CDs
Export track listings to import into your favourite CD cover editor
VinylStudio for Windows 11 is developed and updated by AlpineSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.